If you enjoy spending time with children and youth of all ages, and are looking for a fulfilling leadership opportunity for this summer, Millbrook Christian Reformed Church of Grand Rapids, MI, has the job for you! We are looking for a number of passionate, energetic, Christian leaders, who love to work with kids to help lead our Community Summer Rec Program (June 27-August 3). This program was created by Millbrook to reach out to the children and youth within our diverse community, so as to give the working families here a safe, Christian atmosphere for their children to grow, learn, and most importantly, have fun.
- Leading outdoor games and sports,
- Managing the arts and crafts area,
- Helping with music days,
- Attending field trips,
- Helping with snacks,
- and Ultimately, hanging out and playing with the kids in the program.
- Minimum Wage
- Flexible summer schedule of 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday), from 12:00-4:00PM
- Great experience to include on future resumes (our church would be happy to provide letters of recommendation for those who demonstrate exceptional work and dedication)
- Time to spend with some amazing and diverse youth (K-7th grade) from our community.
If you have a passion to share your gifts and abilities with children—be it through musical, artistic, athletic, or creative talents and abilities—do not hesitate to call (616) 243-2829 or email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org). We would love to have you!