Are you looking for ways to support the needs of all persons within your congregation? If so, plan to attend a workshop which will provide ways in which your church can support its work for and with persons with disabilities. This event will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 7:00-9:00 pm, at Hope Church 77 West 11th Street, Holland, MI.
The focus for the program will be: “Building a Sense of Belonging and Wholeness in the Church and Community.” Presenters will be:
- Melissa Conner, Director of Friendship House and Renew Therapeutic Riding Center
- Joseph Cusack, Regional Disability Advocate for the Zeeland Classis, RCA
- Julie Essenburg, Regional Disability Advocate for the Muskegon Classis, RCA
- Angie Puterbaugh, Social Worker at Community Mental Health
- Judy VanderWilt, Regional Disability Advocate for the Holland Classis, RCA
- Yvonne Williams, Regional Disability Advocate for the South Grand Rapids Classis, RCA
This event is sponsored by west Michigan Disability Advocates from the RCA and CRCNA. There is no cost for attending this event. Please help us spread the word by distributing the attached flier!