Whether you are a longtime Network reader or just discovering the site for the first time, we are thrilled you are here! This is YOUR space and we want you to feel welcome to post your thoughts/questions, add comments, and interact with friends in ministry.
In order to go from reader to participant, you’ll need an account (see “Step 1” below).
Step 1: Logging In
- Create an Account. Head over to The Network, click on “Sign In or Register”, and select “Sign Up Now” (found in the blue box). Follow the quick steps to complete your account!
- Login with an Existing Account. If you prefer, you can login to The Network using an existing account with Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, and many other services. Less passwords to remember!
- Reset Your Password. Forgot your password? No worries! On the login page, just look for the ‘forgot my password’ link and use that to get back into your account.
Great - you are logged in! Now what? Check out “Step 2” to participate on the site!
Step 2: Add Your Voice
- Post a Comment. Commenting is a great way to join the conversation. Perhaps a blog was particularly insightful, you can post an encouraging comment! Maybe there is a discussion on a challenge you’ve faced, add your knowledge!
- Start a Conversation. Do you have a question, reflection, or helpful ministry resource? The Network needs your input! Everyone is welcome to post on the site. Check out these brief video tutorials for instructions on posting content.
Thank you for participating on The Network! You are doing the important work of building community and making this a better site for everyone.
Email email@example.com with any questions.