South Kendall Community Church is a vibrant and growing multicultural congregation with an average attendance of 140 on Sunday mornings. We are located in the Southwest area of Miami-Dade County less than an hour away from the Florida Keys, Miami Beach and Everglades National Park. Our congregation belongs to the Christian Reformed Church. Our vision statement is reaching up, reaching in and reaching out in the name of Jesus Christ.
South Kendall Community Church is seeking a part time Director of Youth Ministries. The candidate must possess a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to use their innovation, communication, leadership and relational skills to lead students inside and outside the church to come to know and grow in Christ.
- Develop relationships with students and their families.
- Create a master schedule for the ministry calendar year, which includes Bible studies, activities and service projects.
- Employ a team of mentors and volunteers to invest in the students.
- Collaborate with the senior pastor to implement an integrated curriculum for middle school and high school students.
- Connect with new students outside of the church in creative ways.
- Incorporate students into the life of the church.
- Communicate successes and needs of the ministry to the congregation.
- Part-time position 25 hours per week.
- Annual Salary Range: $20,000-$25,000.
- Budget for ministry expenditures: $5,000.
- Deadline to apply is October 1, 2016.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact Pastor Felix Fernandez at 305-253-6416 for any inquiries.