Doing justice is an integral part of how Reformed churches understand the call of the Gospel.We’re marking the 500th anniversary of the Reformation this month by listening carefully to our Reformed confessions.
What does the call to do justice sound like in the Belgic Confession? What does the Heidelberg Catchesim’s treatment of the Ten Commandments teach us about what it looks like to love our neighbors? What do the Canons of Dort have to do with “the widow, the stranger, and the orphan?”
We'll hear from...
- Suzanne McDonald, Professor of Historical and Systematic Theology at Western Theological Seminary
- Matthew Tuininga, Assistant Professor of Moral Theology at Calvin Theological Seminary
- Chris Schoon, Lead Pastor at First Hamilton CRC
- Shannon Jammal-Hollemans, Racial Justice Team Leader at the CRC Offices of Social Justice & Race Relations
- Darren Roorda, Canadian Ministries Director, CRCNA
Don't miss a post! Subscribe here to receive weekly email updates in your inbox.