"The Coming Glory: Hope Now for Life After Death" (CrossLink Publishing, 2019) is a new book by Rev. Paul Swets that provides a straightforward and pastoral explanation of the hope that we find in scripture concerning death. It answers seven questions commonly asked by people about what happens when we die:
1. How can I prepare for my departure?
2. What happens right after death?
3. How can I get ready for the return of Christ?
4. What will our bodily resurrection be like?
5. How can I face God's judgement?
6. What is the meaning of the “New Heavens and New Earth?”
7. What comfort do I have now?
After experiencing the loss of his wife, Dr. Rodger Rice read Swets’ book. He later wrote, “This book offers life and hope that we survivors all need for continuing our lives on earth. I thank God that Paul Swets wrote this book. I recommend it to everyone, especially those who find themselves perplexed by the same questions I faced.”
Because of the generosity of those interested in ministers and the pastoral care they provide, “The Coming Glory” is available to ministers in the Christian Reformed Church at no charge by going to this special page at the CrossLink Publishing website.
Additional copies are available for purchase from Crosslink at special pricing.