Kids Corner has added brand new episodes to the KC Bible Stories Podcast! Check out David and Goliath, Jesus Calms the Storm, and many new stories for kids and families to listen and enjoy. Check out all 45 Bible stories at kidscorner.net.
- David and Goliath: Have you ever heard Philippians 4:13 which says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me? In this story, meet David, an unlikely warrior who had God on his side.
- Jesus Calms the Storm: Jesus is the ruler over all things. During his ministry, he showed his power over disease, death and demons. In this story, we’ll see him on Lake Galilee, where he shows his power over nature.
- Rahab and the Spies: The city of Jericho was an evil city. Joshua and people of Israel had to face this powerful city as Israel’s first step into the promised land of Canaan. In this story, God chooses to show mercy to a sinful person who joins God’s people by faith.
- God's Promise to Abraham: Throughout the Bible, God makes special promises to His people. Let’s listen to this story about two people who kept waiting for an answer to prayer.
- Jacob and Esau: God is in charge of everything. When we don’t trust God, when we try to make things happen apart from God, that’s when we get into trouble. Just like Jacob—who was known as the “Heel Grabber.” How did he get such a strange name?
- Jacob Becomes Israel: Can you imagine if there was a whole country named after you? That’s what happened to Jacob.
- The Story of Samson: God’s chosen people, had turned away from God. So God allowed the Philistines to rule over them, but God hadn’t given up on his people. He still had plans for them.
- David and Jonathan: When God grants you His blessings, it’s not just for you. He wants you to extend His blessings to others. Just like David and Jonathan.
- Saul Chases David: Although David was running for his life, God showed David that he had nothing to fear. For God was with him.
- The Story of Zacchaeus: Throughout his ministry, Jesus changed the lives of many people by giving them mercy and hope. Let’s meet Zacchaeus a man who you wouldn’t expect could change.
- The Story of Peter: As Jesus began his ministry, he called different people to follow him. One of those disciples was a man called Simon Peter.
Check out Kids Corner’s Bible Stories Podcast that retells the greatest stories of the Bible! Choose from 45 stories spanning from Creation through the history of the Early Church, organized chronologically and thematically, each with its own coloring page. You can also download the scripts and put on your own Bible play. All for free from Kids Corner.
Sr. Producer of Children's Ministry