IRS Reporting


The information in the attached document provides the names of IRS forms that are commonly filed by churches in the course of ordinary business. These forms include: W-2, W-3, Form 941, Form 8282, and more!

File Attachment: 
Posted in:

The Network hosts user-submitted content.
Posts don't necessarily imply CRCNA endorsement, but must comply with our community guidelines.

Let's Discuss…

We love your comments! Thanks for your help upholding the Community Guidelines to make this an encouraging and respectful community for everyone.