Christ Memorial Church in Holland, MI is looking for the right person to provide exceptional leadership in the areas of digital communication and technology, work with staff and develop volunteers to expand the impact of God's kingdom work.
Christ Memorial Church
595 Graafschap Rd., Holland, MI 49423, 616-796-3370, www.cmcholland.org
"… to equip God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” (Ephesians 4:12)
Mission of Staff
The mission of the staff at Christ Memorial Church is to Outfit the church to Influence the world.
Vision of Staff
Christ Memorial Church will develop and maintain a spiritually and emotionally mature staff of professionals who will build effective volunteer ministry teams that accomplish the mission of CMC.
Position Title: Communications and Technical Director
Position Status: Full Time or Part Time (depending on scope and qualifications)
Reports to: Pastor of Leadership and Teaching
Position focus: Provide exceptional leadership in the areas of digital communication and technology, work with staff and develop volunteers to expand the impact of God’s kingdom work at Christ Memorial Church.
Works cooperatively with: Pastor of Leadership & Teaching, Lead Pastor, Communications Team, Volunteers
Primary Strengths Required: Commitment to personal discipleship and continued growth in likeness to Christ, established experience in digital technology and communication, organization, creativity, and leadership.
- Ensure we have a communication strategy that makes an impact and influences the world
- Manage industry leading UI/UX
- Manage a budget for advertising and leverage local and global partnerships
- Analyze and optimize web analytics to both inform our congregation and reach those in our surrounding community and world, ensuring our first impression is gospel centered and hopeful
- Utilize social media to enhance the impact of our mission, service and volunteer opportunities, and our values at CMC
- Outfit staff and volunteers to be a part of the communication strategy of CMC
- Advise and support the continual improvement of AVL systems for weekend services, events, and regular classes in collaboration with our team and outside organizations
- Monitor and manage all aspects of our digital network and components thereof (including security) in conjunction with a contracted support organization(s)
- Develop training tools for staff, volunteers, and congregation members to best use our technology for communication and connection
- Ensure equipment is up to date and develop proactive plans for upgrades and replacements over time.
- Lead and oversee staff and volunteers in the communication and technology departments
- Organize and develop strategies for us to maintain continual improvement in the areas of communication and technology
- Maintain contracts with our outside support firms
- Manage communication and technology budgets
Essential Skills and Training:
- Dedicated follower of Jesus Christ
- Web design and social media experience at a high level
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with digital AVL equipment and formats
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
- Experience with web-based analytics
If interested in this position, please send resume to: [email protected]
Resumes should be received by: December 15, 2021