The Prince George Christian Reformed Church (PGCRC) is seeking a full time Pastor to help us walk on our journey of faith.
PGCRC is a small but vibrant gospel-centered community of faith, hope and love. We are a multi-cultural congregation that worships joyfully together, with a mix of traditional and contemporary styles.
Our core values include:
- Sharing with others the love that Jesus shows us by nurturing relationships through prayer, hospitality, and eating together.
- Committing each member to the lifelong journey of being transformed more and more into the likeness of Christ.
- Building relationships with unbelievers with the desire that they may know and respond to God’s love shown in Jesus Christ for our salvation.
- Turning our lives to the Triune God, expressing our love with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- Serving God by serving with our gifts and talents both within the church community and beyond her.
We seek a pastor that will focus on Biblical Preaching, Spiritual Leadership, Discipleship, Church Growth, Strong Pastoral Care, oversight of Worship, and a clear a desire to lead people to become disciples.
Find out more about us at: https://pgcrc.com
For more information about this position please contact Charlotte Groot at the PGCRC Search Committee with your resume and cover letter [email protected] or phone 250-612-0171 (Pacific Standard Time).
Church Profile attached.