Bridge Street Ministries is a Christ-centered urban ministry in Grand Rapids, MI with an emphasis on community development and discipling youth. We are currently looking for a middle school program director! Check out the job description, as well as our website, below.
Position Title: Resurgence Middle School Program Director
Position Type: Salary
Position Hours: 40+ hours/wk
Position Pay: Commensurate to experience
Purpose: Oversee the development and implementation of all middle school initiatives of Bridge Street Ministries.
Goals: Students succeed academically, spiritually, socially, and have a positive impact on their community.
Reports to: Operations Director
- Program Development (30%): Develop new programs and curriculum to meet goals in 4 key areas, and regularly evaluate and improve existing programing to promote continual development.
- Team Development (30%): Recruit volunteer leaders, ensure missional integrity of the Resurgence team, create a positive team culture, regularly cast vision, set goals, assess overall progress, etc.
- Partner Development (30%): Pursue opportunities to connect with people, organizations, and institutions that can further develop the effectiveness and/or influence of Resurgence.
- Team Member (10%): Participate in team meetings and discussions; provide input, accept feedback, and help shape Bridge Street Ministries as an organization.
- Follower of Jesus and actively involved in a local church
- Committed to personal and family health and spiritual growth and maturity
- Have a calling to Christ-centered urban youth ministry and discipleship
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field
- Intercultural ministry and team leadership experience
Desired Skill Set:
- Excel at leading a team of volunteers, interns, and support staff.
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Behavior management skills for children and teens.
- Willingness to learn
If interested, send resume to [email protected].