Opening for the position of Executive Director of ITEM, a faith- based nonprofit organization committed to teaching at Reformed seminaries and Bible colleges in Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. The position will report to the Executive Committee and will be expected to implement policies and goals as set by the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee. The Director will attend in person or by Skype the monthly Executive Committee meetings and in person for the semiannual Board meetings. The primary focus of this position will be to oversee ITEM’s ministry and to grow and direct the ministry’s fundraising program within the United States and Canada focusing on churches and individuals of the Reformed faith. The current Executive Director will facilitate the transition for the new person.
- Oversight of ITEM’s ministry including new fields, the Curriculum Director, Instructor Coordinator and the Newsletter Editor.
- Develop a regional fundraising network expanding ITEM’s influence in select geographic areas and Reformed denominations.
- Maintain regular and timely communications with ITEM’s supporters.
- A sense of Calling to this ministry
- Experience in raising funds or direct sales
- No restrictions on work location
- Able and willing to travel (air, car) within North America
- Monthly salary will be a combination of funds from ITEM and self-funding; telephone and travel expenses fully reimbursable.
- Agreement with the Reformed doctrine
- Computer knowledgeable, including the use of the internet
- High level of interpersonal skills
More information available on ITEM’s website below.
Please submit your resume to Chairman, Mike McLaughlin @ [email protected] or contact him with any questions.