Drayton CRC feels called to “share God’s grace and hope” by a team ministry consisting of one full-time Pastor, one Youth Director (currently vacant), a Worship Coordinator and an Administrative Assistant. Though there is overlap in some responsibilities to encourage inter-generational ministry, each position has a unique emphasis.
The Lead Pastor is responsible for conducting worship services, proclaiming God’s Word, providing pastoral care, providing ministry leadership, and promoting spiritual growth of the congregation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is ordained as a Minister of the Word and Sacraments in the Christian Reformed Church.
- Gives evidence of a sincere commitment to Christ and a dedication to the advancement of the kingdom of God.
- Is committed to the Reformed faith and to the CRCNA.
- Is committed to the mission and vision of Drayton CRC.
- Is committed to nurturing and encouraging unity within the body of Christ.
- Demonstrates leadership and is able to work closely with other members of the staff.
Please email the search committee at [email protected] if you would like to find out more information about the position and the Drayton CRC.