Immanuel Community Reformed Church located in Lansing, MI, seeks a Lead Pastor to join our welcoming and service-focused church family. Our congregation recently completed an intensive discernment process (Church Unique & God Dreams), to articulate a clear and concise vision that reflects our understanding, our values and develop a measurable strategy. We seek a Lead Pastor whose life ministry aligns with and yearns to lead our congregation to fulfill God's preferred future.
Mission: “Going into our community, imitating Christ, by feeding body and soul”
Our Four Core Values:
- Nurturing Children and Youth
- Responding to Real Needs in the Community
- Doing Acts of Service
- Welcoming the Stranger
We are a financially sound, small to medium sized congregation with an invested consistory. We seek a Lead Pastor within the Reformed tradition that will:
- Preach Biblical and relevant sermons that reveal the church’s participation in God’s redemptive work in this world
- Establish discipleship ministries that equip and empower the congregation to live on mission and service
- Share the work of leadership efficiently and effectively by developing, leading and inspiring staff and volunteer leaders with one heart and one mind for reaching as many people, by imitating Christ in the nearby community.
Total Compensation Package: Salary with benefits at or above the RCA Synod of the Great Lakes guidelines. Negotiable, depending on special skills and experience. A parsonage adjacent to the church is available, but a housing allowance in lieu of the parsonage is an option.
If you sense the Holy Spirit is leading you to learn more about this position, please visit the Immanuel Community Reformed Church website at www.icrclansing.org. A Church Profile Form (includes position description), How to Apply Instructions and Congregational Pastoral Survey Results Summary are provided under the “Lead Pastor Search” tab.