New Church Planter/Pastor Vacancy – Calgary Community Reformed Church
Calgary Community Reformed Church is seeking a charismatic full time pastor to reach out and grow a new congregation at our church. We are located in South Calgary, in a revitalizing area offering an increased opportunity to minister to the needs of a community in transition.
- Passionate for the Lord and has the ability to excite people and relate God’s word in a relevant way.
- Visionary and self starter, who can think outside the box and has experience in church, building from the ground up.
- Gifted as a “people person,” relating well to a mirage of people and their circumstances.
- A Leader - leading and motivating widely differing people as a functioning unified body
- Resilient; able to carry out work despite disappointments and opposition.
- Bible based counsellor and teacher, meeting people where they are without judgment, to share the love of Christ.
- Strong work ethic and commitment - exhibiting excellent time management skills and follow through.
Education & Experience Preferred:
- Leadership in various urban ministries with roles in growing churches or church plants.
- Degree in Theology
- Knowledge and support of “Reformed Doctrine”
Contact: Kalpana Vrielink firstname.lastname@example.org