Living Water CRC is looking for part time Administrative Assistant who would facilitate communication and daily operation of the church.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Work Load: about 12 hours a week
Work schedule: Flexible but must be available on weekends
- Weekly meeting with the senior pastor and be under the senior pastor’s supervision.
- Assist in managing daily operations of the church.
- Help coordinate, plan, and execute church events.
- Handle church communications and publications.
- Assisting with scheduling meetings at church by communicating with Woodlawn CRC.
- Overseeing church facility and equipment usage and maintenance.
- Enforcing church policies for facility use.
- Maintaining office supplies and records.
- Must be willing to become a committed member of the church.
- 2 years' office or administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].