First Christian Reformed Church in Denver, CO has an opening for a part-time administrator.
Position Overview and Rationale:
The Programs and Office Administrator (POA) position will manage the logistics of many of the ministries and functions at First CRC. The POA position is crucial to the smooth operation of all church ministries and functions. Council leadership, pastoral care and leadership, worship coordination, and the development and implementation of faith formation opportunities can all thrive when the logistics and details of the church ministries are managed and operating well.
- First CRC’s ministries and programs operating efficiently with people gifted in and passionate about what they do and a love for those within their care.
- The best use of the physical space.
- Meaningful communication between ministry leaders, staff, and council.
- Supervision of Administrative Assistant
- Efficiently administered office responsibilities
- A well-kept, welcoming, and available church office and building
All this so that those who encounter First CRC at any level will feel the love of Christ enacted through the people, programs and facilities.
Hours: This position is listed at 10-30 hours. The number of hours will be determined by the skill and availability of the final candidate. This will be negotiated in an offer letter.
Apply: If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected].