Midland Park CRC is looking for a full-time Youth and Discipleship Director who has a passion for discipleship, outreach and youth.
- Passion for Discipleship and Outreach
- Servant leader’s heart for children, youth, and their families
- Experience in ministry leadership
- Well organized, relational team player with healthy communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Provide vision and leadership for a dynamic youth ministries program incorporating fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, evangelism and service opportunities.
- Lead and organize effective discipleship programs for children, youth, and their families.
- Identify, recruit, develop, manage and equip adult and student volunteer leaders, in collaboration with other ministry leaders.
- Engage and equip parents so they can effectively disciple their children for a lifelong relationship with Christ.
- Participate and encourage youth participation in the life of Midland Park Christian Reformed Church and the Midland Park Community.
- Develop service and outreach opportunities for church and community youth to connect with each other and members of our community.
- Manage the Budget for Youth and Discipleship Ministries
Accountability and Compensation:
- Reports to Senior Pastor to set and review monthly ministry goals, and for mentoring/coaching.
- Prepare monthly reports for the shepherding elders, and meet with the shepherding elders at least once a quarter for encouragement and prayer.
- Compensation for this year-round full-time position will include salary and denominational health benefits.
- Performance review after first year and yearly thereafter.
Qualified and interested candidates should reply via email: [email protected]. Please include a resume, along with a brief letter explaining your heart and passion for youth/discipleship ministry and your personal spiritual journey.