Do you love hanging out with teenagers? Do you enjoy building relationships and modelling a Christ Centered life?
Rehoboth Christian Reformed Church in Bowmanville, Ontario is hiring a part time Youth Director/Pastor. This position requires a Youth Director who loves Jesus Christ, has a heart for teenagers, loves to have fun, and has a passion to see high school (9-12) students radically transformed by Jesus’ truth. To learn more and download a position description please go to jesusandyou.ca or email [email protected].
- Leadership (10%)
- Set the strategic plan for the year that includes discipling, outreach and service, and social events
- Identify, train and encourage leaders for the above areas.
- Identify and equip youth to take on leadership roles.
- Discipling (20%)
- Disciple youth one on one.
- Weekly training in small groups and Bible lessons.
- Outreach and Service (20%)
- Develop and maintain relationships with unchurched youth individually and in a group.
- Engage in the community through involvement in organizations according to giftedness and passion.
- Identify and plan serving opportunities for the youth both local and away.
- Social Events (20%)
- Identify and plan social events
- Professional Development/Personal Growth (10%)
- Meet monthly with Pastor for coaching
- Attend Staff meetings
- Network with other Youth Pastors/Directors
- Continue to grow your leadership through reading and conferences.
- Administration (20%)
- Set the events in the annual calendar
- Send out regular communication to parents and students regarding upcoming activities
- Use social media to promote and celebrate Youth activities.
Position is for 20 hours a week. Compensation is based on experience.