Leaders can use the following resources as they lead their groups. Coffee Break provides newsletters, materials to use during study, and more. The following links are available and free to use as leaders see fit:
- Newsletter Sign Up — Sign up to receive the quarterly Newsletter. This communication can be shared with your group and contains stories, group activities, and new studies.
- Leading Bible Discovery Book — This guide equips leaders of small groups with questions and leadership strategies.
- How to Start a Coffee Break Group — New Leaders can read a step by step guide on starting a group.
- Interact with Other Leaders on Facebook Leader Connect or Story Hour and Little Lambs Connect — Join the Facebook community of Coffee Break and children ministry leaders.
- Frequently Asked Questions — Read FAQ posted by other Coffee Break leaders and members
- Coaching and Training Events — Read about how you can attend Coffee Break events and training
- Discover Your Bible Studies — Order and read sample of different studies you can use in your groups
- Logos, Skits, and More — additional materials to use during group studies
- Find a Coffee Break Group — Fill out the form and put your group on the map for individuals looking for a group in your area
These resources and others are available on Coffee Break's website. Comment below with any additional questions you may have!