Operation Reveille, a ministry of Act Beyond that helps Military Christians understand the character, knowledge, and behavior of Jesus Christ in cross-cultural contexts, features 6 posts on the "Social Implications of Different Christian and Muslim Beliefs." The helpful summary chart is found here.
The chart is then broken down into the following areas:
- What do Muslims and Christians Believe Differently About Divine Revelation?
- What do Muslims and Christians believe differently about God?
- What do Muslims and Christians believe differently about Man?
- What do Muslims and Christians believe differently about nature?
- What do Muslims and Christians Believe Differently about Salvation?
- What Do Muslims and Christians Believe Differently About the Future?
Although the above posts are more than two years old, the author has obviously done his homework. A more recent post, entitled "Three Reactions to Terrorism and 'Islamic State' Resurgence" is also noteworthy. In this post, "Bruce" examines 3 common responses to ISIS, namely:
- Flight (& Freeze) – “Islam and Muslims are both good”
- Fight – “Islam and Muslims are both bad”
- Spiritual Engagement – “Islam is bad but not Muslims”
He suggests that the other option is neither a flight nor fight response, but a third way. That post is here.