Check out the latest ideas from the world of faith formation. We’ve gathered some practical tips, radical ideas, and a great new resource from one of our favorites, LifelongFaith Associates.
- Home/Family Matters — Most people agree that the home is the space where most faith formation occurs, but how can we help families (our own included) bring faith home? This article discusses the importance of faith at home and offers 8 simple activities to explore faith with your family.
- It’s Not Fair to Make Kids Go to Church — "We have to understand there’s a bigger story than our uncomfortable Sunday morning," and other thoughts on the value of intergenerational community to people of all ages.
- What’s the Catch? — Are fun-only youth ministry events a missed opportunity to teach students about God or a place to model unconditional love?
- The Four Types of Nones — Lillian Daniel breaks down what all this "nones" talk really means and how the church needs to reframe how we talk and think about them.
- Curating Faith Formation — A new resource from LifelongFaith Associates, this website links to some of the best resources for churches, families, and individuals to grow in their faith.