Each week, the Faith Formation Ministries team will use this "In Case You Missed It" space to bring you some of the best conversations about faith formation and discipleship floating around on the web. We hope this might become part of your regular rhythm of weekly reading and ministry prep, something you'll consider sharing with your ministry team, your family, or whoever else you like to bounce things like this around with.
In Case You Missed It (July 7):
- Welcoming Children Well - Faith Formation Ministries' own Karen DeBoer shared some thoughts about FFM's new Welcoming Children to the Lord's Supper toolkit over at HOPE4CE
- Practical Summer: Simple Ways to Invite Jesus into Summer Vacation - the ReFocus blog shared easy ways to make sure that Jesus is a part of all your great summer experiences
- How Adulthood Happens - The New York Times' David Brooks on formation and emerging adulthood in today's culture
- Dismantling Youth Ministry - the first in a series of interesting posts about the future of youth ministry from Vibrant Faith Ministries
- This viral video on combining preschools and nursing homes has been shared all over social media in the past few weeks but we're wondering what it might mean for how we view and create spaces in our churches that are truly intergenerational
If you have something you'd like to share, feel free to post it in the comments!