On Sunday, April 20 we celebrate Jesus' resurrection. Traditionally, many people use Lent, the 40 days leading up to Easter, as a time to reflect and repent. During this time, we can prepare our hearts to receive the gift Jesus gave us through the cross. Below are some prepared devotions you may consider using with your family or as an individual during this season of Lent.
Bible Gateway has a number of different devotionals that you can sign up for here.
You can listen to a daily devotion by Mike Breen, from 3DM ministries - he is currently working through the Gospel of Matthew.
From the Christian Reformed Church Office of Social Justice - a Lenten devotional series that focuses on the "Care of Creation".
From YouVersion – The Bible App each of these can subscribed to and read from the device of your choice.
- Lent For Everyone is a devotional featuring a daily reading from Matthew and inspirational words for reflection from renowned New Testament scholar N.T. Wright. 53 days
- 40 Days of Lent chronologically traces Jesus’ last week on earth, through the New Testament gospel accounts. The seven Sundays are days of rest, according to tradition. 47 days
- Devotions for Lent from Holy Bible: Mosaic brings together quotes, readings, and Scripture to focus your mind on Christ. 46 days
- ReThink Life: 40 Day Devotional presents Scripture, key thoughts, and prayer to challenge you to “rethink” seven important areas in your life. 40 days
- Hillsong: 40 Days of Revival reveals attributes from history’s greatest revivals — presence, prayer, purity, power, personal sacrifice, and praise — to help you know God and His ways. 40 days