According to the Fuller Youth Institute (FYI), North American churches are both shrinking and aging. However, through their most recent study, Growing Young, FYI has unlocked six essential strategies to help any church grow young. This research based information studied over 250 congregations successfully engaging youth and youth adults. These congregations were diverse in many ways, and yet, they all were similar in six essential areas.
To help any church grow young, we’ve developed a yearlong learning process to help you implement these six essential strategies. Through this regional, Midwest-based learning experience, in partnership with the Fuller Youth Institute, the Reformed Church in America, and the Christian Reformed Church of North America, we wish to come alongside your congregation to help you unlock these key strategies for growing young—developing an intergenerational congregation.
This yearlong process will include:
- Two in-person learning events that will unlock the research behind Growing Young. We will experience strategic conversations and learning methods that can be directly applied in your congregations.
- Five online webinars that will specifically help you further engage these six strategies in your congregations
- One year of personalized coaching from a trained coach
- Access to the church-wide version of the Growing Young assessment, an online test that reveals growth areas around the six strategic categories of Growing Young
- The Midwest Learning Community will work alongside you and your team to create a holistic ministry pathway that changes your church culture to emphasize the importance of intergenerational ministry.
If you have additional questions, would like to request a scholarship, or would like more information, please contact:
Annalise Radcliffe | [email protected]
Ron DeVries | [email protected]