This Bible study was created by the Reformed Church of America as part of their "Transformed & Transforming" 15 year vision for ministry.
This study takes a dive into Scripture and includes:
- space for honest reflection
- room to explore biases with humility
- discovery of the beauty of doing ministry together as women and men
This resource is suggested for Churches and groups of people who desire increasing numbers of, and more effective ministry of, men and women working together. Be prepared for open dialogue, self-reflection, new thoughts and questions.
- Session 1: Looking at the Blueprint- Reclaiming God's Vision for Men and Women
- Session 2: Laying the Foundation- Finding Solid Ground in an Unsteady World
- Session 3: Managing the Setbacks- Unpacking Two Complicated Passages
- Session 4: Getting to Work- Building God's Church Together
"The Bible encourages us to strive toward building relationships that reflect the kingdom of God. When our relationships begin to look like what God intends, women and men will be freed and empowered to build God's church together." p. 5