North Hills CRC in Troy, Michigan is excited about Inspire 2017! To help encourage members of the church to attend, North Hills CRC Director of Education and Outreach Anita Beem put together a brochure and display about Inspire 2017 (see below). The goal was to get their members excited about the event and provide information about what will be happening at Inspire, such as workshops, special gatherings, and more. They even created a section in the brochure that lists 7 reasons why a "North Hillian" should attend Inspire 2017.
Wondering how you can get your church members inspired to attend Inspire 2017? Check out these ideas:
- Share the Inspire 2017 promotional video. Consider showing the video during a service or gathering time and/or post the video on your church's social media pages. The video explains what Inspire 2017 is all about, what to expect, and why people should be excited about the event.
- Place an announcement in your church's bulletin or newsletter. Stay tuned to the Inspire 'About' page for fresh announcements. Here's an example:
Are you going? – The excitement is building as CRC members from all corners of the continent prepare to converge in Detroit for Inspire 2017, Aug. 3-5. Come to worship, connect, learn and partner with others - like you - who are inspired to serve God in their local community. Team up with others from your congregation and enjoy a group discount. Visit crcna.org/Inspire2017 to register and see what you can expect.
- Download and print an Inspire 2017 poster. Consider posting it on your church's bulletin boards!
- Promote Inspire 2017 on social media. Post an Inspire 2017 graphic to your church's social media pages, change your church's Facebook cover photo to an Inspire 2017 photo, or create posts about the event!
- Download and print Inspire 2017 flyers. Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like the Inspire Planning Team to send you hard copies of the flyer.
How has your church promoted Inspire 2017? Please share your ideas!