A learning conversation is an engaging, open-ended experience. It is good when we gather to encourage each other, to learn from each other, and to bless one another. Lunch gatherings have been planned for this purpose. Each gathering is planned with a specific ministry group and focus in mind (see below). Plan now to join us. Drinks and dessert will be provided.
When: All gatherings begin at noon and meet until 1:15 p.m.
Where: Michigan Room of the CRC Denominational Building at 1700 28th Street
Find your group and save the date!
- March 13, 2018: Clergy Women and seminary students - ordained and seminary CRC women
- April 10, 2018: Women in Management in the Grand Rapids and Disaster Response Services offices
- May 8, 2018: CRC Staff - non-ordained, non-management women staff in Grand Rapids
The Leadership Development office, led by Denise Posie, will host these Brown Bag learning conversations with the following focuses after receiving input and confirmation from each first gathering:
- Sharpening Skills
- Personal Spiritual Transformation
- Mentoring Relationships, Multiplication, Modeling