The Network launched on February 8, 2010. Since then, it has grown to become one of the CRC's most-visited, most-read, and most-interacted-with sites.
To celebrate our second anniversary, we’re announcing two fun contests (with prizes!):
Community Builder Contest
Have you achieved ‘Community Builder’ status here on The Network? To check, view your profile progress. If you’re at 100%, you’re a Community Builder. If not, just click the remaining steps to finish it off.
On March 8, we’ll randomly select three Community Builders to win prizes (details below). And even if you don’t win, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your helping to build the Network community. Plus you’ll have the ultra-cool Community Builder badge automatically added to your profile.
To be automatically entered, finish your profile progress now...
Guest Blog Contest
How many times have you read a blog here on The Network or elsewhere and had the thought, “I could do that.” Well, here’s your chance, we are looking for guest blogs.
A good blog is informative, engaging, and challenging. We are looking for blogs that provoke discussion and invite the reader to respond and comment. You can blog about any of the over 50 ministry topics that The Network covers. So, if you have a passion for one of these area of ministry, submit a blog by March 7 and share your knowledge and experience on The Network.
Guest blogs will be reviewed by Network staff who will determine three winning guest blogs (details below).
Details for the both contests, including the guidelines and prizes, are listed below. Questions? Send them to [email protected] and be sure to include the word “Network Contests” in the subject line.
Community Builder Contest Guidelines
- Contest ends on March 7, 2012. Winners will be randomly selected on March 8, 2012 and will be announced by March 28, 2012. Prizes will be also be distributed by March 28, 2012.
- All Network members who have reached 100% in their profile status on March 8, 2012 are automatically entered in the contest. Network guides and CRCNA staff are not eligible to win.
Community Builder Contest Prizes
- First prize winner gets a limited edition Network book bag, Network coffee mug, and Network pen.
- Second prize winner gets a Network coffee mug and Network pen.
- Third prize winner gets a Network pen.
Guest Blog Contest Guidelines
- Blog submissions will be accepted through March 7, 2012 The winners will be determined by Network staff. Winners will be announced and prizes will be distributed by March 28, 2012.
- Submit a 250-500 word blog about an area of ministry or topic chosen from this list
- Write 2-3 lines telling us why you think people in ministry would read it.
- Give your blog a title – we may choose not to use it but it gives us a start on the process!
- Use this form to submit your blog.
- All Network members with the exception of current and former Network guides may submit a guest blog for the contest. CRCNA staff may submit blogs but will not be considered for the 3 main prizes.
Note: All blogs become the property of The Network and may be edited for length or tone.
Guest Blog Contest Prizes
- First Prize winner gets a $25 Amazon gift card, a limited edition Network book bag, Network coffee mug, and Network pen. Additionally, their blog will be featured on The Network Home page for one full week.
- Second prize winner gets a $15 Starbucks card, a limited edition Network book bag, Network coffee mug, and Network pen..
- Third prize winner gets a limited edition Network book bag, Network coffee mug, and Network pen.
- All qualified (see guidelines) blog submissions will be rewarded with a limited edition Network coffee mug.
Note: Only one prize will be awarded per person, regardless of the number of entries.
Questions? Send them to [email protected] and be sure to include the word “Network Contests” in the subject line.