If you’re reading this you’ve most likely already noticed that things look different on The Network. On February 27, just after our 4th anniversary, we launched the newly re-designed site. We’re still collecting feedback and would love to know what you think. And we’re willing to make it worth your while.
Want to know how easy it is to enter the drawing which starts today and runs through the end of April? Just post a comment on this blog. You can let us know what feature you like best about the new site or which feature you miss most about the old one. Or you can just say “hi.” Your comment automatically enters your name in a drawing for free stuff. Here’s what we’ll be giving away:
- $25 Amazon Gift Card (1)
- Network Coffee Mug (5)
- Limited Edition Network Shoulder Bag (3)
If you haven't had a chance to test drive some of the new network features, this is your chance. Look for:
- Posting a blog or an article or uploading a resource (yup - now every member can post),
- Filtering by topic, type and/or author (zero in on resources you need),
- Clicking on the link “Was this useful?” (help others find good resources),
- “View” by Posts, Comments and Users (see top contributors on each section), and
- Join a ministry section and get notifications of all new activity (blogs, comments & more).
We’ve built our online community on the idea that sometimes the best help comes from people who are doing similar work and struggling with the same questions. As we share our experience and our resources, we help strengthen the church for ministry. If you’re not already a member of The Network, we hope you’ll become one today and share your thoughts about the new site with us!