Inspire 2017 attendees will have an opportunity to experience personal growth and be energized for meaningful discipleship as they listen to exceptional keynote speakers, attend educational and practical workshops, engage in meaningful worship, and take advantage of prayer walks and other unique prayer experiences.
But if you are unable to attend, can you still participate on some level?
The answer, yes!
You can participate by taking advantage of prayer opportunities to support and reinforce God’s work to help church leaders refresh, refocus, and reimagine how our shared calling finds expression in our local communities and beyond.
Amazing things happen when we prayerfully and humbly surrender to God’s will and leading. Choosing to gather in prayer for Inspire 2017 reveals our deep faith and trust in God’s divine power to bring about renewal and regeneration. In prayer, we become equipped and empowered for personal renewal and for effective outreach and discipleship. As our prayers rise to God, the power of the Holy Spirit is unleashed and God’s transformational grace is poured out.
You can be a part of praying for “Inspire 2017” in the following ways:
- Sign up to “Get Updates” at crcna.org/inspire and receive information on Inspire 2017 and prayer prompts directly in your email inbox.
- “Like” the Christian Reformed Church in North America Facebook page and join with others praying for Inspire 2017.
- Connect with your classis prayer coordinator.
- Use the 40-Day “Prepare our Hearts” devotional material that will be accessible online in June.
- Volunteer to be a prayer partner at the event by emailing: [email protected]
Consider being a part of Inspire 2017 through prayer, even if you can’t attend. Instead of working in “silos,” alone and divided, let’s come together in prayer for the common purpose and goal of glorifying God and building His kingdom. We can be a mighty prayer force to bring God’s peace and righteousness to our churches, denomination, communities, and to the world.