Exploring the connectedness of morality, nature, creation, and gender.
I am a part time stay at home dad, part time everything else in the community and church diaconal work. I studied at The King's University and have had a former career in animal sciences before currently settling into parenting and ministry work.
Cycling, gardening, good food, fellowship with neighbors, camping and lots of reading :)
- Peacing it all Together w Randy Woodley
- On Being w Krista Tippett
- Do Justice w Chris and Naomi!
- Kingdom Roots w Scot McKnight
- Learning How To See w Brian...posted on: Faith Forming Podcasts?
Lifting Hearts off the Ground - Johnston & De Vito
Native - Kaitlin B. Curtice
Braiding Sweetgrass - Robin Wall Kimmerer
All of them are great!posted on: What Books Are You Reading This Summer?