Michelle De Bie

Recent Comments:
  • I think you would need to pay the substitute either as an employee, or contract and issue a 1099. If you pay your regular church secretary it will be reported as wages on her W-2 and she will pay... view

  • Mom.... Dad.....sit still, you're embarrassing me.

  • Really, a dog came to church with them today!