The tension between women and men constantly catches our attention, whether it’s John MacArthur critiquing Beth Moore for all of social media to see, or cross-gender conflicts erupting in your own context. Shared leadership is a Kingdom value that takes great commitment, humility, and honesty, but the church has long struggled to honor God in this area. Are there stories we can celebrate? How do we face the challenges? And how can we build a God-honoring future for the church together?
Plan to attend Missio Alliance’s special webinar on women and men leading together in the church:
Shared Leadership in Sacred Spaces
Date: Nov 15, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
The event will feature ministry teams from across the country:
- Tara Beth Leach and David Myers (Church of the Nazarene, Pasadena, CA)
- Juliet Liu (Life On The Vine, Long Grove, IL)
- AJ Sherrill and Ashlee Eiland (Mars Hill, Grand Rapids, MI)
- David Swanson and Michelle Dodson (New Community Church Bronzeville, Chicago, IL)
Topics will include:
- The blessings and trials of shared leadership
- The necessity of shared leadership for church vitality and health
- The practical considerations when leading together
- The surprising ways in which shared leadership has fostered spiritual growth in the church
Gather your leadership team and join us for a robust discussion on the celebrations and complexities of leading together as men and women in the church. Register below!