The free online webinar, Worship, Can I Be Included?, with Josh Friend is now available. Included in this webinar are suggestions for being inclusive in your worship service, as well as ideas for holding a service especially for those with special needs. Share it with your worship teams, pastors, worship committees, and anyone who will benefit from learning more about leading worship that includes all people.
Books recommended on the webinar:
From CRCNA Disability Concerns:
- The Network: Many helpful articles and resources
From CLC Network:
- Free Resources to Welcome Persons of All Abilities At Church This Fall
From Reformed Worship:
- If You Make Room, They Will Come: Welcoming People with Disabilities
- Praying for All God’s People: A Litany for Wholeness
- Universal Design in Worship
From the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship:
Josh Friend is also a featured blogger with Reformed Worship, and his blogs can be found on the reformedworship.org website.