Bethel CRC in Sioux Center, IA is seeking to fill a full time Director of Youth Ministries position.
As a Director of Youth Ministries, you will provide guidance and instruction to the youth of Bethel to help them grow in their faith in Christ. Alongside the church, school and parents, this role will work to instill in the youth an understanding and importance of worship, fearing God, and obeying His Word.
- Plan, facilitate and lead large group meetings
- Create an environment where relationships are built between young people and leaders
- Be actively involved with each young person
- Lead, coordinate, and execute youth activities for the year (i.e. SERVE, Youth Services, Fundraisers)
- Foster relationships with local church youth leaders to build community and organize events between the youth and the church community
- Actively participate in other areas of Bethel ministry and church life
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent plus 3-5 years preferred experience
- Proven experience to love and build rapport with youth
- Expressed desire and gift for educational ministry
- Must possess the ability to articulate a Reformed world-and-life view, and be committed to the life and ministry of the Christian Reformed Church in North America
Please view the full job description on our website: http://www.bethelsc.org/contact-us/job_openings.cfm.
Please forward resume/questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Youth Elder - Arlin Franken.