These materials provide a description of the work of the Center for Public Dialogue. They can be used to raise awareness about this ministry or during an offering for this ministry. Add this image to any projection or PowerPoint for promotion.
You may also want to consider taking an offering of letters. This is one way for members of your congregation to respond to God’s call to do justice by signing a letter to their Member of Parliament on an important social issue. Full instructions are below.
Check out additional resources and order print copies of the newest insert at this link.
And for all of our resources for Justice and Hope Sunday be sure to visit our website.
- 2020 - A smouldering wick he will not snuff out. Isaiah 42:3
- This year's insert will help your congregation to kick off Lent and includes a prayer for your service.
- Check out the slide below that can also be used in your service.
- This video describes the work of the Center for Public Dialogue and this year's theme.
- 2019 - Justice and Hope - can these two words really go together?
- This insert available below offers a six week Lent challenge!
- Check out this video that celebrates the work of the Centre and features Psalm 33