The housechurch Director oversees the houseChurch movement according to Acts 2:42-47 so that mosaicHouse Church lives out The Great Commandment and carries out The Great Commission, specifically in disciple-making & being-missional.
- Reports to: Lead Pastor
- Weekly commitment: 10 hours per week
- The position will be evaluated and reviewed in 3 months.
- A person of mature godly-character, exhibiting the Fruit of the Spirit [Galatians 5], & versed in biblical knowledge.
- A passionate promoter of mosaicHouse Church culture, embodying the vision of the church
- A servant-heart and a team-player, willing to submit to church authority [Hebrews 13].
- A Covenant Partner who has shown and proven his/her ministerial influence & leadership at mosaicHouse Church [1 Timothy 3].
- Experienced in houseChurch principles and practices.
- Strong in interpersonal & leadership skills
- Champion of houseChurch
- Create and cultivate a culture of training, supporting, and challenging houseChurch leaders to accomplish Acts 2:42-47
- Provide training in multiplication for apprenticing new leaders and birthing new houseChurches.
- Oversee Support, Accountability, Fellowship, and Encouragement (S.A.F.E) program
- Attend weekly lead staff meetings
- Attend Sunday morning Worship Celebrations
Posting will remain open until August 30, 2021.
Please send applications through e-mail (PDF files) to: pe[email protected]