Job Posting - Office and Ministry Coordinator
New Life Church in Guelph is looking for a friendly, organized and efficient person to join our staff as part-time Office and Ministry Coordinator.
Key functions of this role include:
- Promoting New Life Ministries and ensuring clear communication with the congregation through New Life’s Newsletter and email
- Supporting leadership at New Life with key administrative functions
- Coordinating the use of New Life’s physical resources
- Maintaining New Life’s records and information (i.e., Safe Church information, gifts database, church membership, etc.)
- Able to effectively use common office computer and web applications
- Highly organized and efficient
- Able to creatively problem solve scheduling and administrative challenges
- Effective communicator
- Good interpersonal skills for relating with members and non-members
The position is being posted for 20 hours per week. For complete details on the role and to express your interest, please contact Nicole Veldhuis (HR Rep, New Life Council) at [email protected].