Quisqueya Chapel is a multi-denominational multi-cultural English-speaking church ministering in the Delmas 75 neighborhood of Port-Au-Prince Haiti. We are currently seeking the Lord for our next senior pastor to both build on our past history of ministry as well as provide the servant-leadership needed to guide the church through its next chapter of ministry advancing the Kingdom of God in Haiti and throughout the world.
In order to shepherd this church family well, we on the search committee after prayer, careful attention, and surveying the congregation believe the candidate being lead to this ministry would exhibit many of the following characteristics:
- Servant leadership. Seeking to model servant leadership, leading by example and walking alongside the church as we seek to fulfill our mission statement.
- A talent and passion for preaching from a scriptural foundation with openness to the Holy Spirit in the selection of texts, focus of the message, and applications drawn from the text.
- A passion for mentoring and discipleship ministries both personally as well as training others to disciple.
- Values small group ministry
- Committed to prayerfully seek God’s will and guidance for the future direction and emphasis of ministries for the church.
- A demonstrated ability to work with a variety of religious, cultural, denominational, and socio-economic backgrounds in one church family.
- A warm friendly demeanor that sets people at ease and makes them feel comfortable and welcome. Is relational and genuine in his relationships.
- The ability to encourage Quisqueya Chapel to be a church family of ministers who take care of one another and from that foundation reach out to bring the world around us to Jesus.
- Comfortable working with a small staff, elder/deacon board, and worship committee with a variety of volunteer lay leaders. This position is a hands-on ministry opportunity.
Please see the attached church profile for more information and/ or contact Cody Zuiderveen at email@example.com.