Request for Proposals (RFP): Event Planning/Coordination Services
In 2022 World Renew will celebrate its 60th anniversary and will host celebrations throughout the U.S. (we will also be celebrating in Canada, but that will be coordinated through our Burlington, ON office).
Key Consultancy Objective
World Renew seeks to engage an experienced event planner to plan and coordinate celebration and fundraising events in the following cities in the fall of 2022: ● Grand Rapids ● Northwest Iowa ● New Jersey ● Denver ● Los Angeles ● Chicago
Profile of Consultant/Firm:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with event planning.
- Familiarity with the the Christian Reformed Church structure preferred
Please submit your proposal comprising of:
- A letter of interest that outlines your qualifications, proposed timeline, availability including begin and end date and your fee schedule. Your fee schedule is to include a day-rate, related time schedule as well as a price-list for other specific services.
- Your current CV/resume, if a single consultant, or company prospectus if a firm, or CVs for up to three people who would be delivering services on behalf of a firm.
- Three references from past clients. Proposals should be submitted on or before September 24, 2021 to World Renew, attention of: [email protected].
Your proposal consisting of the above documents must be submitted at the same time together in 1 (one) PDF document for your proposal to be considered.
Thank you! World Renew is not bound to accept any or all of the proposals received.