The resources included on this page are intended to strengthen and encourage youth ministry leaders as we navigate partial reopening, in all the stages between "total lockdown" and "total reopening" of physical buildings. We will continue to update this post with relevant, trusted resources as we become aware of them. Please feel free to check back here often.
Mechanics of Partially-Reopened Youth Ministry
- The Canadian Youth Network has a Resource Hub with helpful ideas on topics including anxiety and depression, engaging parents, easy games for group chats, zoom fatigue and more.
- Faith Formation Ministries regional catalyzer Lesli van Milligen shares ways the church can support young adults in her blog The Kids are Not Fine: Engaging the Pandemic Generation.
- “Reopening” Your Youth Ministry: Questions to Consider
- A married couple, a Children’s Pastor and Youth Pastor duo, made this free driving prayer station guide for families in their Church. Invite your youth and their families to load up in the car and pray for their community—ALL ages are welcome!
- Rather than sending students across the country to serve,YouthUnlimited is launching [email protected], which equips local churches and home congregations to serve in their home communities.
- In the blog Taking a Mulligan: Youth Ministry in Fall 2020, youth ministry catalyzer Ron deVries shares ideas for building relationships, serving, and fostering spiritual care for youth and youth leaders in a shifting pandemic reality.
Support for Youth Ministry Leaders
- This blog post from Fuller Youth Institute offers thought on "Leading Change When Everything has Changed.”