Cascade Fellowship CRC is seeking a full-time Administrative Director to help us accomplish our mission to “love God, love people, and make disciples wherever we go.” This position will be responsible for accounts payable, financial recordkeeping, giving database entry, and financial analysis and reporting. Other responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the hiring process for staff members by assisting with job postings, receiving resumes, and conducting background checks.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of employees in the Administrative Department.
- Orient new employees in the areas of human resources and policies and assist eligible employees in enrollment of benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA accounts, long-term disability, etc.).
- Maintain and secure personnel files for all employees including salary, time sheets, vacation time, sick days, and performance evaluations.
- Work with the treasurer to create the church’s budgets, gathering input from staff as needed.
- Work with the treasurer and accountant to provide regular and consistent financial reporting to the Council, Finance Committee, and Lead Pastor.
- Ensure spending stays within budget and available cash flow.
- Manage budgeted renovation projects and explore building needs.
- Prepare monthly withholding forms for federal and state taxes, including the 941 quarterly form, and the annual W2s, W3s, 1099s, and 1096s forms.
- Oversee the implementation of security and medical response protocols, establish best practices and procedures, and recruit, train, and equip volunteers for these teams.
Interested? Contact [email protected] to apply!