The Director of Caring Ministries will serve Providence Church by directing care ministry to homebound members, visiting personally, and serving as a resource to church members who provide visits. They will also support the formation of ministries by coordinating work with other directors.
● Possess a personal belief in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.
● Be in agreement with Providence’s stated mission and goals.
● Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Pastor or clinical background preferred.
● Ability to preach and lead a worship service would be preferred.
● Ability to function well on a ministry team.
● Ability to lead memorial services.
● Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; personable; able to work cooperatively
and effectively in a staff situation.
● Be well organized, self-starter, and detail oriented. Have the ability to supervise, discern,
evaluate, delegate, and give direction with clarity and effectiveness.
● Integrity and uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.