This webinar conversation took place on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021. Representatives from the CRCNA Office of Race Relations and the Office of Social Justice spoke on the challenge of changing attitudes and on moving anti-racist talk into anti-racism actions.
Watch a recording of the webinar below and browse some of the additional resources mentioned in the discussion at the end of this post.
Resources suggested during the webinar:
- Reading While Black: African American Biblical Interpretation as an Exercise in Hope by Esau McCaulley
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Stamped From the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi
- How to Fight Racism: Courageous Christianity and the Journey Toward Racial Justice by Jemar Tisby
- Beyond Colorblind by Sarah Shin
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
- The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein
Helpful Instagram accounts