Kids and families around North America may be sheltering in place, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t doing great things. In this episode, “Kids in Action” host Dexter tells five stories about real kids doing God’s work in the world during COVID-19.
- Meet Sophia, age 5, who creates signs of encouragement each day to cheer and comfort everyone who sees them. She’s got a message for everyone to hear.
- Visit Adeline and Violet, two girls who are making protective masks for a local nursing home.
- Follow a group of neighborhood kids while they make a way for their friends to stay active outside even while social distancing.
- Hear a whole family of singers who post on Facebook to bring joy to those staying in place.
- Watch a story from a family who uses Lego to share God’s big story with their church and on YouTube.
Check out the KC YouTube channel where you’ll find more “Kids in Action” episodes telling stories of amazing kids who are doing God's work right now. Find out more about Kids Corner and Reframe Media at www.kidscorner.net.
Sr. Producer of Children's Ministry