ReFrame Ministries has the following Internship Opportunities:
- Communications Intern for Fall 2023 in the Grand Rapids office.
- This internship is up to 20 hours per week expected to last for 16 weeks/4 months (duration of a semester).
- The ideal candidate for this position would be bilingual (English, Mandarin), with great written and spoken communication in both languages, major in communication, marketing, East Asia studies, or a related field.
- Seminary Intern for English Ministry Programs.
- This internship is up to 10 hours per week expected to last for 16 weeks/4 months (duration of a semester).
- This internship with ReFrame Ministries English Programs is designed for an eager and self-starting seminary student who has experience in pastoral care, teaching, and communication who intends to glean experience in digital/online ministry. The Internship will primarily work with prayer and pastoral care follow-up ministry. The internship will assist in the development of content and work with ReFrame staff to provide follow-up pastoral care across its mass audiences.
Visit www.crcna.org/jobs to apply.
The CRCNA exhibits love for the diversity of the human family. As such we welcome & encourage all regardless of race, ethnicity, ability and culture to apply. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department.