CRC Chaplaincy and Care Ministry is so grateful to have had a wonderful response to Chaplains Training 2021, which was held virtually from September 23-25. Thank you to all who contributed and participated in meaningful ways. We have compiled some of our resources for chaplains (and others) who were unable to attend the training, as well as for those who attended and wish to revisit the sessions and materials on their own time.
Below are some slides from the "Tools for Care" presentations and additional resources:
- Guide to Spiritual Practices (compiled by CCM for Chaplains Training 2021)
- Spiritual Writing Exercise (led by Kerry Egan)
- Pastoral Care Enfleshed (Tools for Care talk presented by Erika Dekker)
- The Spiritual Discipline of Receiving (Tools for Care talk presented by Elizabeth Guillaume-Koene)
- Spiritual Care of the Morally Injured (Tools for Care talk presented by Sarah Hoogendoorn)
*Save the date for the next Chaplains Training on September 22-24, 2022, in Grand Rapids, Mich. Watch for more details in the spring!