Every year churches across the Christian Reformed Church celebrate the multicultural church of Christ during All Nations Heritage Week. This year, the week begins September 26 and culminates on All Nations Heritage (Sunday, October 2). Find all the worship resources we provide to support your celebration here!
- free bulletin inserts in English, Spanish and Korean and bulletin covers in English (order through Faith Alive)
- communion resources for highlighting refugees & immigrants
- a litany
- PowerPoint slide and bulletin insert (see below)
- a sermon resource: A Biblical-Theological View on Diversity and Racism by Rev. Shiao Chong
- a suggested scripture passage (Psalm 133:1)
Psalm 133:1 (NIV)
How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!
Special Offering for ANH Sunday
The CRC Office of Race Relations is dedicated to bringing more diversity into the future leadership of the denomination through the All Nations Heritage (ANH) scholarship fund. Applicants are students of various ethnic minorities and members of CRCNA congregations who plan to, or who are currently pursuing their educational goals at higher learning institutions affiliated with the CRCNA. Your donations will grow this fund and help this endeavor. And thanks to a substantial donation from an anonymous donor this year, any gift to Race Relations will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $50,000!) and applied to the ANH scholarship fund.
If your congregation has never taken an offering for All Nations Heritage Sunday, we hope that you might consider taking one this year to help us meet this $50k matching challenge. Thank You!