Katrina Olson, worship leader, preacher, and CRC worship coach, addresses topics worship leaders face, such as the need to be creative, finding words to describe God, including a variety of ‘voices’ in worship, and more.
Watch and listen to learn and expand your thoughts and worship planning process. Share with worship team members, pastor, and any others who might benefit from this teaching.
A resource mentioned in the webinar is the book, A Curious Mind, the Secret to a Bigger Life.
These questions are offered for you to reflect on personally as you think about your role in worship and what God is teaching you.
- Why do I feel the way I feel about this?
- Why do I feel like I should be able to do this on my own?
- Why do I want to defend myself?
- Am I trying to hide something from myself, from others?
- Can I turn this into a curious moment?
- What don’t I know yet, what are my growing edges?
Katrina Olson (Kat) welcomes your questions on this topic. Leave a comment below or email her at [email protected].